Tree Castle


Tree Castle




Welcome to tree castle, this is a big map that took me over 70 hours to build, pls like, and i will be making a vid on how the redstone door woorks at the castle gates, it has 3 levers that have to be pulled in the right order to open and close. this map was built to be a server but anyone who downloads it can just use it for personal use.also I will be adding on updates to this map. It is far from completion. I use it as my world I build things in for fun so in the next update, I will add the rest of the underground railway system.
This map includes
A castle in tree's.
A working redstone gate.
A wall.
2 villages, one inside the wall one outside.
An underground railway.
Giant welcome steve.
Spawn room.
And 8 minute long roller coster.

Stuff added on in the future.
A town called Tarcy Town.
4 more railway Tunnels
Lots of games, example- pvp.
More rooms in castle.
Bigger castle.
and check out my other maps.


Powered by Blogger.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Test Footer 2

Popular Games

فيسبوك

Template Information

Template Information

Popular Posts

تابعنا

Popular Posts